Your Way — Pullman & Global Campus
Check the DROP and WITHDRAW deadlines for your courses HERE.
Experience Summer at WSU!
See why students love their Summer Session experience…
What are you doing this summer?
Check out the 2016 Course Schedule and start thinking about the classes you would like to take, online or on campus.
Reasons to attend:
- Stay on track for graduation
- Focus on a difficult class
- Complete a minor
- Retake a class
- Graduate early
- Save money!
- Enjoy smaller class sizes
- Fewer full classes and wait-lists
- More one-on-one attention
- A more relaxed atmosphere
- Shorter 4-, 6-, 7-, and 8-week sessions
- All students pay in-state tuition rate!
- Fun summer events on campus
- Great outdoor recreation opportunities
Registration for Summer 2016 courses began on February 29, 2016 and is open through the beginning of each session.