What are you doing next summer?
Check out the last summer’s Course Schedule and start thinking about the classes you would like to take, online or on campus.
Reasons to attend:
- Stay on track for graduation
- Focus on a difficult class
- Complete a minor
- Retake a class
- Graduate early
- Save money!
- Enjoy smaller class sizes
- Fewer full classes and wait-lists
- More one-on-one attention
- A more relaxed atmosphere
- Shorter 4-, 6-, 7-, and 8-week sessions
- All students pay in-state tuition rate!
- Fun summer events on campus
- Great outdoor recreation opportunities
Registration for Summer 2017 courses will begin on March 6, 2017 and is open through the beginning of each session.